Hi, this is a small tutorial for testing your local Laravel web application with your phone browser.
1. Turn on your Phone mobile hotspot
- open settings on your phone and turn on the mobile hotspot
- connect your PC to the mobile WIFI network
2. Open your PC terminal
- check your IPv4 by running
ipconfigcommand on windows and running
ifconfigcommand on Mac
- copy the address
3. Serve laravel application
Serve your Laravel application by running this command.
php artisan serve --host 192.168.1.7
Now open 192.168.1.7 on your phone browser and enjoy testing your app with your phone.